Saturday, April 17, 2010

Relax~



With the drama "Thunder Storm" 《雷雨》 successfully ended, we go out and have a joyful meal.
Bah ku teh again? Hahaha... Yup, I think we are addicted to it^^
After that, we continue our shopping at Imperial and Parkson!
Buy lots of fruits. Healthy~ING!

Sushi King~ Wait for me~ Here I come~ On Monday~
Woo~~~

2 comments:

Yin said...

Bak Kut Teh again~ I think it is really very nice de~ Yummy yummy^^ Congrats cos ur lei yu ended successfully ^^

Emerline said...

Yeah! Finally, you can comment!!! a, really yummy yummy^@^ Thanks:D

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Relax~

Posted by Emerline at 3:10 AM


With the drama "Thunder Storm" 《雷雨》 successfully ended, we go out and have a joyful meal.
Bah ku teh again? Hahaha... Yup, I think we are addicted to it^^
After that, we continue our shopping at Imperial and Parkson!
Buy lots of fruits. Healthy~ING!

Sushi King~ Wait for me~ Here I come~ On Monday~
Woo~~~

2 emerred:

Yin on April 19, 2010 at 7:32 AM said...

Bak Kut Teh again~ I think it is really very nice de~ Yummy yummy^^ Congrats cos ur lei yu ended successfully ^^

Emerline on April 20, 2010 at 4:32 AM said...

Yeah! Finally, you can comment!!! a, really yummy yummy^@^ Thanks:D

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei