Friday, April 30, 2010

How do I spend my 200?

Hahaha:D Of course buying the thing I desire to own la. Hahaha:D Hush Puppies^^ The tee I long for since last time I went to Kuching. At last, I bought it^^ Woohoo~ HP hoo~

It costs RM 46.90.

And a necklace for my dinner, only at half its price^^ See, I even spent thrifty on jie jie's given money, buying things on SALE!

2 comments:

Yin said...

wow~ both the shirt and necklace are so nice^^

Emerline said...

Haha:D Thanks!

Friday, April 30, 2010

How do I spend my 200?

Posted by Emerline at 3:38 AM
Hahaha:D Of course buying the thing I desire to own la. Hahaha:D Hush Puppies^^ The tee I long for since last time I went to Kuching. At last, I bought it^^ Woohoo~ HP hoo~

It costs RM 46.90.

And a necklace for my dinner, only at half its price^^ See, I even spent thrifty on jie jie's given money, buying things on SALE!

2 emerred:

Yin on April 30, 2010 at 6:50 AM said...

wow~ both the shirt and necklace are so nice^^

Emerline on April 30, 2010 at 7:31 AM said...

Haha:D Thanks!

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei