Monday, January 11, 2010
11 January 2010
贺新年,祝新年,新年到,连又年。。。
每条大街小巷,每个人的嘴里。。。
Chinese New Year 2010 is just around the corner (left more or less one month). What a pity I can’t do shopping with my family to 购年货 this year:( What a pity I can’t clean the house spick and span with dad and mum (actually, I know kae-po-ing only) But luckily I don’t have to “what a pity I don’t have my new year clothes yet!” because I had done my shopping before (sighing with relief and contentment) otherwise I won’t leave for Miri. Okay, let’s me check if all are enough.
New dress – YES
New tee shirt – YES
New skirt – YES
New jeans – YES
New shoes – YES
New belt – YES
New hair accessories – YES
New necklace – YES
New earrings – YES
New ring – YES
AM I GOING TO BE AN ORNATE CHRISTMAS TREE? HAHAHA:D Beats me… Perhaps yes, if I get my hair perm or even dye. Qinyi asked me if I want to perm my hair but then I rejected her. Before this, Hao wanted to “buy” me as his client so that he could do experiment on my hair. He intended to pay for the hair treatment, kept asking me non-stop for my decision (from the day before going to HK until the days we at HK until we were back to Malaysia he still ask! Wow! Couldn’t tahan him!) After getting advices from my friends, they told me not to perm my hair because they love my natural hair, a bit curly and yet straight and silky. Hence, I came to a conclusion, I should enjoy my black staright hair first before it's going to turn white. Ha:D Eventually, I reject him, painfully. He might hate me!
Oh, well. I have got what I wanted. Thank! Looking forward to celebrate Chinese Hu Year.
每条大街小巷,每个人的嘴里。。。
Chinese New Year 2010 is just around the corner (left more or less one month). What a pity I can’t do shopping with my family to 购年货 this year:( What a pity I can’t clean the house spick and span with dad and mum (actually, I know kae-po-ing only) But luckily I don’t have to “what a pity I don’t have my new year clothes yet!” because I had done my shopping before (sighing with relief and contentment) otherwise I won’t leave for Miri. Okay, let’s me check if all are enough.
New dress – YES
New tee shirt – YES
New skirt – YES
New jeans – YES
New shoes – YES
New belt – YES
New hair accessories – YES
New necklace – YES
New earrings – YES
New ring – YES
AM I GOING TO BE AN ORNATE CHRISTMAS TREE? HAHAHA:D Beats me… Perhaps yes, if I get my hair perm or even dye. Qinyi asked me if I want to perm my hair but then I rejected her. Before this, Hao wanted to “buy” me as his client so that he could do experiment on my hair. He intended to pay for the hair treatment, kept asking me non-stop for my decision (from the day before going to HK until the days we at HK until we were back to Malaysia he still ask! Wow! Couldn’t tahan him!) After getting advices from my friends, they told me not to perm my hair because they love my natural hair, a bit curly and yet straight and silky. Hence, I came to a conclusion, I should enjoy my black staright hair first before it's going to turn white. Ha:D Eventually, I reject him, painfully. He might hate me!
Oh, well. I have got what I wanted. Thank! Looking forward to celebrate Chinese Hu Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, January 11, 2010
11 January 2010
贺新年,祝新年,新年到,连又年。。。
每条大街小巷,每个人的嘴里。。。
Chinese New Year 2010 is just around the corner (left more or less one month). What a pity I can’t do shopping with my family to 购年货 this year:( What a pity I can’t clean the house spick and span with dad and mum (actually, I know kae-po-ing only) But luckily I don’t have to “what a pity I don’t have my new year clothes yet!” because I had done my shopping before (sighing with relief and contentment) otherwise I won’t leave for Miri. Okay, let’s me check if all are enough.
New dress – YES
New tee shirt – YES
New skirt – YES
New jeans – YES
New shoes – YES
New belt – YES
New hair accessories – YES
New necklace – YES
New earrings – YES
New ring – YES
AM I GOING TO BE AN ORNATE CHRISTMAS TREE? HAHAHA:D Beats me… Perhaps yes, if I get my hair perm or even dye. Qinyi asked me if I want to perm my hair but then I rejected her. Before this, Hao wanted to “buy” me as his client so that he could do experiment on my hair. He intended to pay for the hair treatment, kept asking me non-stop for my decision (from the day before going to HK until the days we at HK until we were back to Malaysia he still ask! Wow! Couldn’t tahan him!) After getting advices from my friends, they told me not to perm my hair because they love my natural hair, a bit curly and yet straight and silky. Hence, I came to a conclusion, I should enjoy my black staright hair first before it's going to turn white. Ha:D Eventually, I reject him, painfully. He might hate me!
Oh, well. I have got what I wanted. Thank! Looking forward to celebrate Chinese Hu Year.
每条大街小巷,每个人的嘴里。。。
Chinese New Year 2010 is just around the corner (left more or less one month). What a pity I can’t do shopping with my family to 购年货 this year:( What a pity I can’t clean the house spick and span with dad and mum (actually, I know kae-po-ing only) But luckily I don’t have to “what a pity I don’t have my new year clothes yet!” because I had done my shopping before (sighing with relief and contentment) otherwise I won’t leave for Miri. Okay, let’s me check if all are enough.
New dress – YES
New tee shirt – YES
New skirt – YES
New jeans – YES
New shoes – YES
New belt – YES
New hair accessories – YES
New necklace – YES
New earrings – YES
New ring – YES
AM I GOING TO BE AN ORNATE CHRISTMAS TREE? HAHAHA:D Beats me… Perhaps yes, if I get my hair perm or even dye. Qinyi asked me if I want to perm my hair but then I rejected her. Before this, Hao wanted to “buy” me as his client so that he could do experiment on my hair. He intended to pay for the hair treatment, kept asking me non-stop for my decision (from the day before going to HK until the days we at HK until we were back to Malaysia he still ask! Wow! Couldn’t tahan him!) After getting advices from my friends, they told me not to perm my hair because they love my natural hair, a bit curly and yet straight and silky. Hence, I came to a conclusion, I should enjoy my black staright hair first before it's going to turn white. Ha:D Eventually, I reject him, painfully. He might hate me!
Oh, well. I have got what I wanted. Thank! Looking forward to celebrate Chinese Hu Year.
Categories
Emer's Diary
3 emerred:
- qingqing on January 11, 2010 at 5:16 AM said...
-
looking forward for ur return for new year too~~ we sortta plan to have a steamboat feast on 3rd dy on new year...
still planning~ hahas
but yeo say she may not be with us on d 3rd day of new year. going for tour~=(
anyway, han is back for semester break. She came to sch today and luen made homemade muffins for us~~~
sweet ya~~~
remember to ask her for some when u come back. Her baking skill is certainly getting better. can marry off already~ hahahah~
that's all~~ for now~ c ya~ -
- 欣琳 on January 12, 2010 at 12:35 AM said...
-
all things new a,rui.u very rich ho,but i u use ur money or ur parents de,ha?
-
- Emerline on January 12, 2010 at 12:59 AM said...
-
qingqing: Steamboat ar? Surely okay! Wow! So you kou fu, got muffin eat! Ya, I think CY mustt be very xin fu de! Haha:D (Don't know if I'll be scolded)
Shin Lin: Of course not my $ la. Hahaha... -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
looking forward for ur return for new year too~~ we sortta plan to have a steamboat feast on 3rd dy on new year...
still planning~ hahas
but yeo say she may not be with us on d 3rd day of new year. going for tour~=(
anyway, han is back for semester break. She came to sch today and luen made homemade muffins for us~~~
sweet ya~~~
remember to ask her for some when u come back. Her baking skill is certainly getting better. can marry off already~ hahahah~
that's all~~ for now~ c ya~
all things new a,rui.u very rich ho,but i u use ur money or ur parents de,ha?
qingqing: Steamboat ar? Surely okay! Wow! So you kou fu, got muffin eat! Ya, I think CY mustt be very xin fu de! Haha:D (Don't know if I'll be scolded)
Shin Lin: Of course not my $ la. Hahaha...
Post a Comment