Thursday, January 21, 2010

What a good news!

Hip hip hooray!
I don't have to worry again!
I don't have to tell lies again!
I don't have to stay outside in the hotel!
I don't have to 偷偷摸摸了!
Because I was informed that 12 of February is an extra holiday for Chinese New Year!
That means I can "fly" on time!
Hahaha... Wakaka...
What a good news I receive today!

Sharon and I jump up and down with glee!!!

3 comments:

Yin said...

wow~ congrats ya^^ C u when CNY ~

qingqing said...

yoooooohooooooo~~~ coming backon time? superb news!

Emerline said...

Haha:D

Thursday, January 21, 2010

What a good news!

Posted by Emerline at 1:29 AM
Hip hip hooray!
I don't have to worry again!
I don't have to tell lies again!
I don't have to stay outside in the hotel!
I don't have to 偷偷摸摸了!
Because I was informed that 12 of February is an extra holiday for Chinese New Year!
That means I can "fly" on time!
Hahaha... Wakaka...
What a good news I receive today!

Sharon and I jump up and down with glee!!!

3 emerred:

Yin on January 21, 2010 at 7:05 PM said...

wow~ congrats ya^^ C u when CNY ~

qingqing on January 22, 2010 at 3:52 AM said...

yoooooohooooooo~~~ coming backon time? superb news!

Emerline on January 22, 2010 at 6:01 PM said...

Haha:D

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei