Wednesday, January 27, 2010
My first ELP class
Well, yesterday just I attended my very first English Language Proficiency class of this semester. And I was quite looking forward actually because I had looooooooooong didn’t attend English class since secondary school. I could say that my ELP in the first semester is taught by nobody, the teacher just gave us some worksheets to do, that’s all, or rather, kept absent. (So pathetic right? Haiz… How I wish to attend English class every day. Envy TESL group:O)
This semester, I keep my fingers crossed for a better lecturer for ELP. At last, I got. She is Madam Jannet Ng, who is a very hilarious, humorous and funny teacher that I have not met before. She is very care about her name, because her “Jannet” is spelled with a double “n” in the middle, and not the common “Janet”. She said she is not Michael Jackson’s sister because people used to relate her with MJ. And she disliked very much. Hahaha…
Happy hour always passes with speed. She gave us listening practice and we had an interesting period with her. So even the lecture is conducted in the afternoon, I still very attentive, not felt sleepy at all! Because I simply love the way she teaches:) I kept laughing and laughing as the lecture carried on. But to my disappointment, she is going to leave and further her study from March till November! Oh NOOOOO! I have no English class with her anymore! Why? Why? Why? W-H-Y? Why there is always lack of English lecturer and yet nobody is being replaced? Search me, may be no answer for my question.
Post script: I have one month of semester break! Yippee… That means I can stay at home for one month long! And most importantly, I don’t have to celebrate my birthday here! Hahaha… Wakaka… How happy I am, because I am so care about it!
This semester, I keep my fingers crossed for a better lecturer for ELP. At last, I got. She is Madam Jannet Ng, who is a very hilarious, humorous and funny teacher that I have not met before. She is very care about her name, because her “Jannet” is spelled with a double “n” in the middle, and not the common “Janet”. She said she is not Michael Jackson’s sister because people used to relate her with MJ. And she disliked very much. Hahaha…
Happy hour always passes with speed. She gave us listening practice and we had an interesting period with her. So even the lecture is conducted in the afternoon, I still very attentive, not felt sleepy at all! Because I simply love the way she teaches:) I kept laughing and laughing as the lecture carried on. But to my disappointment, she is going to leave and further her study from March till November! Oh NOOOOO! I have no English class with her anymore! Why? Why? Why? W-H-Y? Why there is always lack of English lecturer and yet nobody is being replaced? Search me, may be no answer for my question.
Post script: I have one month of semester break! Yippee… That means I can stay at home for one month long! And most importantly, I don’t have to celebrate my birthday here! Hahaha… Wakaka… How happy I am, because I am so care about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
My first ELP class
Well, yesterday just I attended my very first English Language Proficiency class of this semester. And I was quite looking forward actually because I had looooooooooong didn’t attend English class since secondary school. I could say that my ELP in the first semester is taught by nobody, the teacher just gave us some worksheets to do, that’s all, or rather, kept absent. (So pathetic right? Haiz… How I wish to attend English class every day. Envy TESL group:O)
This semester, I keep my fingers crossed for a better lecturer for ELP. At last, I got. She is Madam Jannet Ng, who is a very hilarious, humorous and funny teacher that I have not met before. She is very care about her name, because her “Jannet” is spelled with a double “n” in the middle, and not the common “Janet”. She said she is not Michael Jackson’s sister because people used to relate her with MJ. And she disliked very much. Hahaha…
Happy hour always passes with speed. She gave us listening practice and we had an interesting period with her. So even the lecture is conducted in the afternoon, I still very attentive, not felt sleepy at all! Because I simply love the way she teaches:) I kept laughing and laughing as the lecture carried on. But to my disappointment, she is going to leave and further her study from March till November! Oh NOOOOO! I have no English class with her anymore! Why? Why? Why? W-H-Y? Why there is always lack of English lecturer and yet nobody is being replaced? Search me, may be no answer for my question.
Post script: I have one month of semester break! Yippee… That means I can stay at home for one month long! And most importantly, I don’t have to celebrate my birthday here! Hahaha… Wakaka… How happy I am, because I am so care about it!
This semester, I keep my fingers crossed for a better lecturer for ELP. At last, I got. She is Madam Jannet Ng, who is a very hilarious, humorous and funny teacher that I have not met before. She is very care about her name, because her “Jannet” is spelled with a double “n” in the middle, and not the common “Janet”. She said she is not Michael Jackson’s sister because people used to relate her with MJ. And she disliked very much. Hahaha…
Happy hour always passes with speed. She gave us listening practice and we had an interesting period with her. So even the lecture is conducted in the afternoon, I still very attentive, not felt sleepy at all! Because I simply love the way she teaches:) I kept laughing and laughing as the lecture carried on. But to my disappointment, she is going to leave and further her study from March till November! Oh NOOOOO! I have no English class with her anymore! Why? Why? Why? W-H-Y? Why there is always lack of English lecturer and yet nobody is being replaced? Search me, may be no answer for my question.
Post script: I have one month of semester break! Yippee… That means I can stay at home for one month long! And most importantly, I don’t have to celebrate my birthday here! Hahaha… Wakaka… How happy I am, because I am so care about it!
Categories
Emer's Diary
2 emerred:
- Grace on January 27, 2010 at 5:42 AM said...
-
having nice english lesson really depends on the lecturer, last sem my english lecturer was so ...........(speechless) then he kena sacked cuz many complain he is not good. Then This sem we got miss Jasmin, she is so nice ^^ love her lesson too bad only can see her twice a week and other day i only remember seeing my maths n physics teacher. My class more sienz almost everyday (whole day maths + physics)see dao my lecturer dou sienz liao
btw if u r in tesl u'll complain english lesson is boring if the lecturer is bad also. -
- Emerline on January 28, 2010 at 2:25 AM said...
-
Wow! Lecturer kena fired, first time I heard. Twice a week is better than once a week or none at all.
Ya, agree with you. -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
having nice english lesson really depends on the lecturer, last sem my english lecturer was so ...........(speechless) then he kena sacked cuz many complain he is not good. Then This sem we got miss Jasmin, she is so nice ^^ love her lesson too bad only can see her twice a week and other day i only remember seeing my maths n physics teacher. My class more sienz almost everyday (whole day maths + physics)see dao my lecturer dou sienz liao
btw if u r in tesl u'll complain english lesson is boring if the lecturer is bad also.
Wow! Lecturer kena fired, first time I heard. Twice a week is better than once a week or none at all.
Ya, agree with you.
Post a Comment