Thursday, January 14, 2010

The magic of PhotoScape


Macau


Hong Kong Disneyland



The Peak


Telford bears, exactly the same as the Princess Hours' bear!

Thank to PhotoScape, I can upload so many pictures but just in a few minutes, because I had combined all the photos into one single piece. Thanks to Pui and Bong too^^ I have fun at PhotoScape!

4 comments:

Yin said...

wow , so nice ~ i like ur photo and can u teach me how to do like tat when go back to BP ? I want to learn ~

Emerline said...

Sure! I am eager to teach you!

Anonymous said...

I also want to lean this magic la. Do you have the link of the software?

Emerline said...

Yup, I got. All you need is install in your PC. My friend downloaded the software already!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The magic of PhotoScape

Posted by Emerline at 12:53 AM

Macau


Hong Kong Disneyland



The Peak


Telford bears, exactly the same as the Princess Hours' bear!

Thank to PhotoScape, I can upload so many pictures but just in a few minutes, because I had combined all the photos into one single piece. Thanks to Pui and Bong too^^ I have fun at PhotoScape!

4 emerred:

Yin on January 15, 2010 at 1:34 AM said...

wow , so nice ~ i like ur photo and can u teach me how to do like tat when go back to BP ? I want to learn ~

Emerline on January 15, 2010 at 7:16 PM said...

Sure! I am eager to teach you!

Anonymous said...

I also want to lean this magic la. Do you have the link of the software?

Emerline on January 20, 2010 at 1:02 AM said...

Yup, I got. All you need is install in your PC. My friend downloaded the software already!

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei