Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankfulness and gratitude


 
 
On the very next day, Mr Khoo carried a bagful of Ferrero Rocher to distribute to us. What a generous teacher he is! He distributed them one class by one class. But I didn't managed to capture the picture he with his bagful of chocolate.

3 comments:

Yin said...

wow, ur lecturer is really good ~

qingqing said...

ohhhhh~~~ chocolates!!!! envy-ing~~ so nice de

Emerline said...

Ya, he is indeed a ver good lecturer that I ever meet before!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankfulness and gratitude

Posted by Emerline at 1:39 AM

 
 
On the very next day, Mr Khoo carried a bagful of Ferrero Rocher to distribute to us. What a generous teacher he is! He distributed them one class by one class. But I didn't managed to capture the picture he with his bagful of chocolate.

3 emerred:

Yin on January 15, 2010 at 1:24 AM said...

wow, ur lecturer is really good ~

qingqing on January 15, 2010 at 5:40 AM said...

ohhhhh~~~ chocolates!!!! envy-ing~~ so nice de

Emerline on January 15, 2010 at 7:12 PM said...

Ya, he is indeed a ver good lecturer that I ever meet before!

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei