Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another treat



Here is another treat by Qinyi and Kar Yan. And I had a satisfied meal that evening. Thanks, both of you:D When I bring my rice cooker here, sure ask you all come and enjoy de! We’ll have a big party then.

We had canned fish, pickle cai xin, baked bean and rice with mamic.

2 comments:

qingqing said...

ur friends can cook~ and for u too? wow~ so sweet~~ ^^ so interesting~~

Emerline said...

Ya, they got rice cooker. And I'll bring mine when I go back. They are indeed so good, always ask us to enjoy meal with them:)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another treat

Posted by Emerline at 3:23 AM


Here is another treat by Qinyi and Kar Yan. And I had a satisfied meal that evening. Thanks, both of you:D When I bring my rice cooker here, sure ask you all come and enjoy de! We’ll have a big party then.

We had canned fish, pickle cai xin, baked bean and rice with mamic.

2 emerred:

qingqing on January 27, 2010 at 5:10 AM said...

ur friends can cook~ and for u too? wow~ so sweet~~ ^^ so interesting~~

Emerline on January 28, 2010 at 2:21 AM said...

Ya, they got rice cooker. And I'll bring mine when I go back. They are indeed so good, always ask us to enjoy meal with them:)

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei