Wednesday, January 13, 2010

13 January, Wednesday

For me, today is no any special than other ordinary day. But for Mr Khoo, today is his 49th birthday! To his surprise, we, together with the other class are having a small celebration for him. So we gather in one class to wait for him. And here is the whole process…


A birthday cake is nicely present on the teacher's table.


See? We were asked to squatted so that Sir won't see us are in another class.


He is talking to 黄老师 and 陈老师. So we have a long wait in the class.


Finally, their conversation ends. So he walks towards us.


Sir is making wish! He also thanks us for the surprise.

许老师, who is a very gentle, soft-spoken and responsible lecturer. He taught us Chinese literature 中国文学 and “Journey to the West” 《西游记》 in semester one. On the very first day I attended his lecture, I already liked the way he teaches us. Simply good! (thumbs-up sign) Apart from the syllabus, he also teaches us 人生大道理 and 人生哲学, so I enjoy his teaching very very much. I often look forward to his class.

2 comments:

Yin said...

u all are really vy 细心 ~ The lecturer sure will be vy touched de ~ 许讲师 same surname with u leh ~

Emerline said...

Ya lo, but he is Khoo (cool) and I am Koh (cold). Hahaha:D I like him vry much, he is a very cute and nice teacher!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

13 January, Wednesday

Posted by Emerline at 1:31 AM
For me, today is no any special than other ordinary day. But for Mr Khoo, today is his 49th birthday! To his surprise, we, together with the other class are having a small celebration for him. So we gather in one class to wait for him. And here is the whole process…


A birthday cake is nicely present on the teacher's table.


See? We were asked to squatted so that Sir won't see us are in another class.


He is talking to 黄老师 and 陈老师. So we have a long wait in the class.


Finally, their conversation ends. So he walks towards us.


Sir is making wish! He also thanks us for the surprise.

许老师, who is a very gentle, soft-spoken and responsible lecturer. He taught us Chinese literature 中国文学 and “Journey to the West” 《西游记》 in semester one. On the very first day I attended his lecture, I already liked the way he teaches us. Simply good! (thumbs-up sign) Apart from the syllabus, he also teaches us 人生大道理 and 人生哲学, so I enjoy his teaching very very much. I often look forward to his class.

2 emerred:

Yin on January 15, 2010 at 1:37 AM said...

u all are really vy 细心 ~ The lecturer sure will be vy touched de ~ 许讲师 same surname with u leh ~

Emerline on January 15, 2010 at 7:20 PM said...

Ya lo, but he is Khoo (cool) and I am Koh (cold). Hahaha:D I like him vry much, he is a very cute and nice teacher!

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei