Monday, August 10, 2009

11 days

Yeah~ Left 11 days before I going home!
I'll on board together with Sharon and Phang Ni:D
The flight is retimed to 4.20pm instead of 6.20pm.
That means I can reach home earlier.
But I scare that... I don't want to come back once I reach BP>< Because...

~Home sweet home~

A little surprise again: This time is from Crystal:D Called from Perak, at 11pm. Poor little girl, sleep at 12 or even 2am. You must take good care of yourself o! Drink more water, eat more and rest more also! Miss you o(=o=)

No comments:

Monday, August 10, 2009

11 days

Posted by Emerline at 2:32 AM
Yeah~ Left 11 days before I going home!
I'll on board together with Sharon and Phang Ni:D
The flight is retimed to 4.20pm instead of 6.20pm.
That means I can reach home earlier.
But I scare that... I don't want to come back once I reach BP>< Because...

~Home sweet home~

A little surprise again: This time is from Crystal:D Called from Perak, at 11pm. Poor little girl, sleep at 12 or even 2am. You must take good care of yourself o! Drink more water, eat more and rest more also! Miss you o(=o=)

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei