Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Sleeping in sauna!


Oh no, yesterday I was as if sleeping in sauna! Very hot and couldn't sleep well! Encountered insomnia badly at 2.00am!

I wanna
- an air-conditioner (so 佩服 those seniors can bear with this condition for 1 year or more than that! The most brilliant one is 5 years!)
- my bolster (I must bring over here when I go back!)
- most importantly, no mosquitoes for me (they always bite my precious legs!)

6 comments:

qingqing said...

free sauna gud wat~ can get slim~ hahah just joking~~

perhaps u should buy d mosquito repellent. so mosquitoes won't bite~
^^

Emerline said...

Haha... Oh ya, my roommate is going to buy one.

Grace said...

ya go buy. if u wan u can buy a mosquitto netting at ikea bt u nid to paku a hook on the celling. and den hor there is 3 fans in my room 1 is mine 1 is my roomate's and 1 is at the celling. so maybe u wan to buy a fan?

Emerline said...

Fan? I don't think can bring an electronic device. So can't buy liao o.

Grace said...

we nid to pay rm 10 for each semester every semester

Hian said...

i thk tat my room de tongfengxitong quite gd...n oso not hot if i turn de fan to speed 5...quite gd de yi xia.ha

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Sleeping in sauna!

Posted by Emerline at 7:15 PM

Oh no, yesterday I was as if sleeping in sauna! Very hot and couldn't sleep well! Encountered insomnia badly at 2.00am!

I wanna
- an air-conditioner (so 佩服 those seniors can bear with this condition for 1 year or more than that! The most brilliant one is 5 years!)
- my bolster (I must bring over here when I go back!)
- most importantly, no mosquitoes for me (they always bite my precious legs!)

6 emerred:

qingqing on August 6, 2009 at 11:05 PM said...

free sauna gud wat~ can get slim~ hahah just joking~~

perhaps u should buy d mosquito repellent. so mosquitoes won't bite~
^^

Emerline on August 6, 2009 at 11:13 PM said...

Haha... Oh ya, my roommate is going to buy one.

Grace on August 7, 2009 at 4:53 AM said...

ya go buy. if u wan u can buy a mosquitto netting at ikea bt u nid to paku a hook on the celling. and den hor there is 3 fans in my room 1 is mine 1 is my roomate's and 1 is at the celling. so maybe u wan to buy a fan?

Emerline on August 7, 2009 at 7:22 AM said...

Fan? I don't think can bring an electronic device. So can't buy liao o.

Grace on August 8, 2009 at 6:49 AM said...

we nid to pay rm 10 for each semester every semester

Hian said...

i thk tat my room de tongfengxitong quite gd...n oso not hot if i turn de fan to speed 5...quite gd de yi xia.ha

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei