I wanna to EAT
- 妈咪炒的菜心
- 家里的饭(这里的饭一点都不粒粒饭香,还是一团的)
- Granny's fish porridge
- omelette (Here's omlette is as hard as stone! Even I can fry better than the "chef" here. Click HERE)
- spaghetti (Click HERE)
- 云吞面
- Pearl milk tea
- Mc flurry
- Spicy Mc Deluxe
- French fried
- Secret Recipe's cheese and chocolate cakes
- Sushi King
when I go back!
Hahaha... Going to be a pig lo! ^@^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday, August 14, 2009
Emer's eating list
I wanna to EAT
- 妈咪炒的菜心
- 家里的饭(这里的饭一点都不粒粒饭香,还是一团的)
- Granny's fish porridge
- omelette (Here's omlette is as hard as stone! Even I can fry better than the "chef" here. Click HERE)
- spaghetti (Click HERE)
- 云吞面
- Pearl milk tea
- Mc flurry
- Spicy Mc Deluxe
- French fried
- Secret Recipe's cheese and chocolate cakes
- Sushi King
when I go back!
Hahaha... Going to be a pig lo! ^@^
- 妈咪炒的菜心
- 家里的饭(这里的饭一点都不粒粒饭香,还是一团的)
- Granny's fish porridge
- omelette (Here's omlette is as hard as stone! Even I can fry better than the "chef" here. Click HERE)
- spaghetti (Click HERE)
- 云吞面
- Pearl milk tea
- Mc flurry
- Spicy Mc Deluxe
- French fried
- Secret Recipe's cheese and chocolate cakes
- Sushi King
when I go back!
Hahaha... Going to be a pig lo! ^@^
Categories
Emer's Diary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I oso wan 2 eat !!!
So gooooood , can go back home !
Happy holiday ya^@^
Haha...
I cook for you in my heart okay? ^^
Thanks:D
But I can't meet you allD: So sad:(
Post a Comment