Monday, August 03, 2009

Under quarantine... So boring...

Initially, I intend to do my revision on the theory. And here I start...

But then, I hear that the computer is calling me... "Hey, I am here, come and blog now, online is available!" Then I end up blogging. :D 没有心读书,一心只想上网! Haiz...

She is my roommate, Sharon Mogan, from Johor also! She is a mix blood girl. Her father is an Indian, mother is a Chinese. Want to get know to her? Very easy... Her Mr Right's conditions are
- no drinking
- no smoking
- filial guy
- gold-hearted
- cool and calm
- intelligent
If you fulfill all these conditions, then you can leave your phone number here. Hahaha...

13 comments:

Hian said...

actually i'm very interested in...
hw can u take de pic of de 1st-which u lay on de bed to c de bk?hav someone take de pic 4 u.if e made by ur ownself...i really wan to ...clap clap clap le...
i still wait 4 my school to quaratine u noe...u r luckily le de la.hw old of tat girl...seem more mature den us leh...n hw abt de other one???hahaha...

Hian said...

自己爱上网就不要找借口了拉...哈.den wat de religion ur roomate e???hindu or buddha

Emerline said...

Hahaha... Wakaka... You indeed very 幽默 leh! 不愧是阿娴!

That one I took for myself, brilliant right? Hahaha... 回去传授你几招,要吗?

Wait for quarantine? Eh, not good, k? Because we have the replacement for the class de, you know?

She is one year older than me, a Christian. A very good, nice and diligent roommate! Thanks God:D She is very "keng" you know? She takes her STPM for this year leh! Art stream, so every time see her revising the history, in which I see will pengsan de!

Emerline said...

The other girl is from Sibu. Same age as me. She is not around now (went back to Sibu last weekends) because she is not allowed to enter the institute during quarantine period. Luckily she got relatives here, so she goes there.

Grace said...

rong rui, ur school gt ppl kena h1n1? my school gt 1 kena den last week school close

Emerline said...

Not kena la, but suspected, so our pengarah said quarantine for 1 week lo.

qingqing said...

quarantine? how many days holiday? got ppl H1N1 ar?? gt holiday good also, can update ur blog^^~~loved ur pics!! all d mouth-watering food~ wow~ it seems fun over there! gambatte o!!

Emerline said...

Hello:D Ya, quarantine:P But got replacement yeD: No people got H1N1 but only suspected. Thanks for support my blog. Hahaha...:D Ya, got lots of fun here! You gambatte also ^@^/

Emerline said...

To Grace: Online using broadband is limited or limitless? How much you have to pay each month? Then your broadband itself how much? Thanks:D

Grace said...

98 each month mobile modem is 199. limitless i think

Emerline said...

Wow! So expensive you also buy a? Why I heard my friend one is 60 something de?

Hian said...

got many price of fee de.got 60 n 98 n other de...tat 1 199 jus pay 4 1 time only...but u jus can access msn wif braodband leh...i'm considering to buy 1 le...

Emerline said...

O... I also in consideration to buy a broadband... Which one is better? Maxis or Celcom or Digi?

Monday, August 03, 2009

Under quarantine... So boring...

Posted by Emerline at 5:08 AM
Initially, I intend to do my revision on the theory. And here I start...

But then, I hear that the computer is calling me... "Hey, I am here, come and blog now, online is available!" Then I end up blogging. :D 没有心读书,一心只想上网! Haiz...

She is my roommate, Sharon Mogan, from Johor also! She is a mix blood girl. Her father is an Indian, mother is a Chinese. Want to get know to her? Very easy... Her Mr Right's conditions are
- no drinking
- no smoking
- filial guy
- gold-hearted
- cool and calm
- intelligent
If you fulfill all these conditions, then you can leave your phone number here. Hahaha...

13 emerred:

Hian said...

actually i'm very interested in...
hw can u take de pic of de 1st-which u lay on de bed to c de bk?hav someone take de pic 4 u.if e made by ur ownself...i really wan to ...clap clap clap le...
i still wait 4 my school to quaratine u noe...u r luckily le de la.hw old of tat girl...seem more mature den us leh...n hw abt de other one???hahaha...

Hian said...

自己爱上网就不要找借口了拉...哈.den wat de religion ur roomate e???hindu or buddha

Emerline on August 3, 2009 at 8:20 PM said...

Hahaha... Wakaka... You indeed very 幽默 leh! 不愧是阿娴!

That one I took for myself, brilliant right? Hahaha... 回去传授你几招,要吗?

Wait for quarantine? Eh, not good, k? Because we have the replacement for the class de, you know?

She is one year older than me, a Christian. A very good, nice and diligent roommate! Thanks God:D She is very "keng" you know? She takes her STPM for this year leh! Art stream, so every time see her revising the history, in which I see will pengsan de!

Emerline on August 3, 2009 at 8:41 PM said...

The other girl is from Sibu. Same age as me. She is not around now (went back to Sibu last weekends) because she is not allowed to enter the institute during quarantine period. Luckily she got relatives here, so she goes there.

Grace on August 4, 2009 at 1:07 AM said...

rong rui, ur school gt ppl kena h1n1? my school gt 1 kena den last week school close

Emerline on August 4, 2009 at 3:46 AM said...

Not kena la, but suspected, so our pengarah said quarantine for 1 week lo.

qingqing on August 4, 2009 at 3:46 AM said...

quarantine? how many days holiday? got ppl H1N1 ar?? gt holiday good also, can update ur blog^^~~loved ur pics!! all d mouth-watering food~ wow~ it seems fun over there! gambatte o!!

Emerline on August 4, 2009 at 4:01 AM said...

Hello:D Ya, quarantine:P But got replacement yeD: No people got H1N1 but only suspected. Thanks for support my blog. Hahaha...:D Ya, got lots of fun here! You gambatte also ^@^/

Emerline on August 4, 2009 at 7:48 AM said...

To Grace: Online using broadband is limited or limitless? How much you have to pay each month? Then your broadband itself how much? Thanks:D

Grace on August 7, 2009 at 4:57 AM said...

98 each month mobile modem is 199. limitless i think

Emerline on August 7, 2009 at 7:25 AM said...

Wow! So expensive you also buy a? Why I heard my friend one is 60 something de?

Hian said...

got many price of fee de.got 60 n 98 n other de...tat 1 199 jus pay 4 1 time only...but u jus can access msn wif braodband leh...i'm considering to buy 1 le...

Emerline on August 10, 2009 at 2:13 AM said...

O... I also in consideration to buy a broadband... Which one is better? Maxis or Celcom or Digi?

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei