Sunday, August 30, 2009

N85


Nokia N Series N85 is equivalent to


Said Daddy: If you don't bear your money disappeared like magic, then better don't buy. But then I bought at last because I couldn't wait anymooooooooooooore! Hahaha...

6 comments:

qingqing said...

the last pic is da best!! uhhhhh~~~ money money money

Emerline said...

Yup:D Hahaha...
Love your paper rose very very much! Can fight with Ferrero Rocher lo!

Lun said...

wow
wow
wow
u be very happy lor
had bought new phone

Emerline said...

Hahaha... Of course la! I am replying you using my mobile phone you know? Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to hv new hp o!

Emerline said...

Thank you, thank you:D

Sunday, August 30, 2009

N85

Posted by Emerline at 1:17 AM

Nokia N Series N85 is equivalent to


Said Daddy: If you don't bear your money disappeared like magic, then better don't buy. But then I bought at last because I couldn't wait anymooooooooooooore! Hahaha...

6 emerred:

qingqing on August 30, 2009 at 3:18 AM said...

the last pic is da best!! uhhhhh~~~ money money money

Emerline on August 30, 2009 at 3:30 AM said...

Yup:D Hahaha...
Love your paper rose very very much! Can fight with Ferrero Rocher lo!

Lun on August 31, 2009 at 1:29 AM said...

wow
wow
wow
u be very happy lor
had bought new phone

Emerline on August 31, 2009 at 11:31 PM said...

Hahaha... Of course la! I am replying you using my mobile phone you know? Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to hv new hp o!

Emerline on September 7, 2009 at 5:40 AM said...

Thank you, thank you:D

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei