Monday, August 03, 2009

Attention!

Due to the blockage to some of the websites by the institute, I cannot access to Youtube, Facebook and MSN Messenger. (Skype, I am not sure. But luckily not to blogger. If then, I'll mati terus!) So, if you guy wanna to leave some notes or comments in my Facebook, I can't reply. Sorry ya. In order to keep contact with me, you can do so via my blog, hotmail, gmail or sms, k?

Keep in touch, friends. ^@^

1 comment:

Hian said...

my school wireless oso cant use msn...but facebook still can...

Monday, August 03, 2009

Attention!

Posted by Emerline at 8:28 PM
Due to the blockage to some of the websites by the institute, I cannot access to Youtube, Facebook and MSN Messenger. (Skype, I am not sure. But luckily not to blogger. If then, I'll mati terus!) So, if you guy wanna to leave some notes or comments in my Facebook, I can't reply. Sorry ya. In order to keep contact with me, you can do so via my blog, hotmail, gmail or sms, k?

Keep in touch, friends. ^@^

1 emerred:

Hian said...

my school wireless oso cant use msn...but facebook still can...

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei