Thursday, August 20, 2009

海边一小时半游~

8月19日,星期三


去海边咯!超喜欢这张!看来我的摄影技术还不赖嘛!哈。。。


我与小微的倒影。


可见我们有多开心!


这是我给这个海边的见面礼:D哈啰!


Yee... What is this? It is a starfish! Then Tianji quickly save her by putting her back into the sea.




It is still alive o! So cute~


Here is another one and I discover her:P


What a nice sunset!










Like the way my hair is blew:)




Yeah:D


AirAsia's flight


Which feet are mine? Ha...


We and the birthday boy:D


Sharon and I:D


Shyh Ning and I:P


Sze Hang and I, he seems "smaller" than me but actually he is born in January.


Our background is so "fake", don't you think so? But it is indeed real! That's why I like it very much^^


See... it's a rainbow! How lucky we are to enjoy such a pictureque scenery!




Rainbow in the sapphire blue sky:)


Going back...


学校校门(有看到后面有彩虹吗?)


在校园内也有:D

6 comments:

qingqing said...

wahhhhh~~ so nice de~ can go to the beach and 吹海风~~ *green with envy*
and u got to c a rainbow too! how lucky!!!!

Emerline said...

Hahaha...
It was a very relaxing and refreshed walk that day:D

huiting said...

Wow.so nice..i am imprisoned in the kolej.but i think the sea water is a little bit dirty.

Emerline said...

Ya, quite dirty. You can see it from the photo. Yet we had a great fun there:)

Emily said...

yo~got someone to accompany wif le~+you...haha

Emerline said...

What do you mean? *@* Ha...

Thursday, August 20, 2009

海边一小时半游~

Posted by Emerline at 2:34 AM
8月19日,星期三


去海边咯!超喜欢这张!看来我的摄影技术还不赖嘛!哈。。。


我与小微的倒影。


可见我们有多开心!


这是我给这个海边的见面礼:D哈啰!


Yee... What is this? It is a starfish! Then Tianji quickly save her by putting her back into the sea.




It is still alive o! So cute~


Here is another one and I discover her:P


What a nice sunset!










Like the way my hair is blew:)




Yeah:D


AirAsia's flight


Which feet are mine? Ha...


We and the birthday boy:D


Sharon and I:D


Shyh Ning and I:P


Sze Hang and I, he seems "smaller" than me but actually he is born in January.


Our background is so "fake", don't you think so? But it is indeed real! That's why I like it very much^^


See... it's a rainbow! How lucky we are to enjoy such a pictureque scenery!




Rainbow in the sapphire blue sky:)


Going back...


学校校门(有看到后面有彩虹吗?)


在校园内也有:D

6 emerred:

qingqing on August 20, 2009 at 5:28 AM said...

wahhhhh~~ so nice de~ can go to the beach and 吹海风~~ *green with envy*
and u got to c a rainbow too! how lucky!!!!

Emerline on August 20, 2009 at 7:27 AM said...

Hahaha...
It was a very relaxing and refreshed walk that day:D

huiting said...

Wow.so nice..i am imprisoned in the kolej.but i think the sea water is a little bit dirty.

Emerline on August 20, 2009 at 11:03 PM said...

Ya, quite dirty. You can see it from the photo. Yet we had a great fun there:)

Emily on August 21, 2009 at 1:36 AM said...

yo~got someone to accompany wif le~+you...haha

Emerline on August 21, 2009 at 2:38 AM said...

What do you mean? *@* Ha...

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei