What? I am an equally shy and yet smiley gal?
Only 14% of beautifulness? Hahaha...
Anyway, thanks for those who are taking part in this voting!
Can anyone of you reveal your identity? Like, I (so and so) votes you as a shy gal.
If you are as "shy" as me, then never mind!
Hahahahahahahaha:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, August 30, 2009
The result of the poll is out!
What? I am an equally shy and yet smiley gal?
Only 14% of beautifulness? Hahaha...
Anyway, thanks for those who are taking part in this voting!
Can anyone of you reveal your identity? Like, I (so and so) votes you as a shy gal.
If you are as "shy" as me, then never mind!
Hahahahahahahaha:D
Only 14% of beautifulness? Hahaha...
Anyway, thanks for those who are taking part in this voting!
Can anyone of you reveal your identity? Like, I (so and so) votes you as a shy gal.
If you are as "shy" as me, then never mind!
Hahahahahahahaha:D
Categories
Emer's Diary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha...
I m the one vote beautifulness !!!
Really? Thank you:) Muak
Post a Comment